• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who here chose Orange bezel PO over Black bezel?

teamio77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/8/12
I know the black is versatile and timeless.
Anyway, any orange bezel PO owners? What are your reasons for choosing the orange over the blacks? :)

greecean

9/10/12
I have an gen orange PO and am having huge buyers remorse now ive seen the new LM PO's :(

ayubgantz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/9/12
Sorry to rub it in but the LM is just heavenly ***drools***

Towely

3/11/11
I've got an Orange PO arriving any day now (finger crossed).
I choose it because it goes well with jeans and will add a splash of colour under my (usually) dark winter jumpers. Besides there are plenty of other watches with a black bezel that I can buy when I want something more sober.

Cromag

Renowned Member
11/8/12
I chose the Orange because it stands out. Now that I've owned it for a while, I really like it.

I got my buddy a black one and he likes my orange, but now that I saw the black, I like that too.

So I saw a member on RWG selling a gen black insert so I bought it! It's supposedly enroute so soon I will have the best of both worlds with a quick change! Just deciding on which one to wear tho
EconoDoh.jpg

tracy

15/9/12
Orange good for juice and bezels....?

I got the Orange as it seemed a little sportier- I've got plenty of black bezels in the inventory. Of course, as soon as it arrived, I noticed the black bezel watches looked very cool but for now, I'm staying "the hipster in Orange!"

Knightsage

26/9/12
I have an gen orange PO and am having huge buyers remorse now ive seen the new LM PO's :(

Yeah I am planning on purchasing the gen lm po soon.. Soo nice! That being said, I think the orange one is also very nice and unique.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

davistorm

17/5/12
I purchased a 21j orange bezel and now regret not getting a more accurate and better movement version :)

Does anyone know if the new ceramic orange and black dial po's with the glass back's are being repped?

Joered78

Known Member
23/9/12
Like others have said, I have other watches with black bezels and the orange stands out and looks awesome!

ninja

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/12/10
i had an orange and recently sold it for a black UPO, but I think i'll be getting another orange one soon in 42.5mm

Despee

28/8/11
Orange! with black and orange nato . I love it
I have other black ones...

Davea

Horology Curious
7/12/11
..have a gen in black and a orange UPO that has been serviced and relumed. Both are great and both get lots of wrist time.

thran

9/7/12
I had the black and the orange one myself, i ended up selling the Black one due to the orange being a bit more sporty

Mekki

Fake Lover
Supporter
Certified
6/8/07
EU
Hello,

Bought the orange one and switched to black! Orange dial with black bezel would be fine. But orange bezel is too much for me!

Gesendet von meinem X10S mit Tapatalk 2