• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who has this one

vinnyjones

Horology Curious
28/8/13
There are many reviews of it out there. The older reviews are with metal bracelet. It depends on your wrist size. I was going to order it until I saw pics of it on a non-large wrist. To me the larger sized po looks very strange on a non-large wrist. Sort of like its trying way too hard. I like the understated and elegant nature of the po and on a large wrist the 45 looks fantastic but a 42 looks best on a smaller wrist.

Other than that, someone will know its fake if you turn it over. For those reasons I went with the 42 lmpo instead. I ordered the black rubber deployment band and also a brown leather deployment band. I'll post pics when I get them.

If you want the blue color, 45 mm looks good on your wrist size, and u can live with the see through case back it would be worth it. I'm a huge fan of titanium and my daily has been a titanium for years. Some people feel ti is too light which makes no sense to me. I much prefer ti over Ss watches.