• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who has the best REP rubber strap for a GEN UPO?

tradeya

Horology Curious
9/6/10
$300+ bucks for gen rubber is just retarded. Does anyone know who sells a decent knockoff? Looking for orange....

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
contact our trusted dealers, they are pretty much like the gen. I have a gen strap that I bought of WUS for $100 so you might have a look on watch fora as well... The orange isn't available as a gen if I'm not mistaking

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
yeah, contact narikka(reg) or wbk(stan) both sell decent PO straps tbh, or did do, even if they don't have them in stock at mo, I'm sure they'd pick up what you want!

Edit: also meant to say you may never get a perfectly snug fit around the lugs with the aftermarket rubber...
also check out http://stores.ebay.com/WHOLESALEOUTLET990 on ebay, he has loads of straps and it you contact him he may be able to get you want you want...lots of people use him for additional parts etc for reps.

In fact there you go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/22MM-STRAP-OMEG...734?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a017f9096

;)

awynne56

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/12/09
+ edgematic, there is no oem orange gen rubber for the PO. the most comfortable rubber strap I have for my gen po is the black v2 ploprof rubber modded to fit 22mm lug. I sold my gen rubber with clasp, just looked to fancy.. try ioffer?

MMA

5/10/10
There is a gen orange rubber for the PO 45, just not in the same style as the black (the gen is stitched).

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Yep, correct MMA, has more the looks of a leather strap. I guess the OP is refering to the regular rubber strap?

meisterpbk

29/8/09
Orange Strap

I have an orange strap that I will let go. I am currently using a GEN Black with Orange stiching band on my UPO. I'm not a big fan of the orange rubber strap. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send some pics.

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Are you guys serious? There's no gen counterpart of the orange rubber strap? But that's the coolest of all strap!!!

meisterpbk

29/8/09
Here are some pics of the band. I'll let it go for $35.

img3109p.jpg

img3113l.jpg