• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who has a good rep of the Omega 6680?

GuidoBartucci

Horology Curious
18/4/11
I'm looking for a good place to get a reliable replica of the Omega Seamaster 6680. It is the one with the carbon fiber dial and chrome rings around the subdials. Any recommendations?

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
Haven't seen that one, but it would be awesome if someone would do a good rep.

GuidoBartucci

Horology Curious
18/4/11
I just love the chrome rings around the sub dials. That is just slick! I know what I'm looking for next week when I'm in Manila... ;) I've got two weekends with nothing else to do but go watch shopping. I can't wait! If I can't find one then I guess I'll have to pay the bucks and take the chance online. This is one that I found, but the vendor isn't one of the RWI ones. It doesn't really say what the movement is either and I'm not spending that kind of money on some crappy 21J movement. I'll pay the bucks for a 7750 or ETA model though.

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
I just love the chrome rings around the sub dials. That is just slick! I know what I'm looking for next week when I'm in Manila... ;) I've got two weekends with nothing else to do but go watch shopping. I can't wait! If I can't find one then I guess I'll have to pay the bucks and take the chance online. This is one that I found, but the vendor isn't one of the RWI ones. It doesn't really say what the movement is either and I'm not spending that kind of money on some crappy 21J movement. I'll pay the bucks for a 7750 or ETA model though.

Just seen their small print :biglaugh:

We accept payment by Visa/Master card, Western Union and Bank Transfer. If you pay by Western Union or Bank Transfer, we can offer you 85% discount. All of the payment ways are very security and convenient

Good luck, Phil

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision stability and durability of the movement

LOL, yeah of cause it is! Water proof to 600m as well, think I'll snap one up. NOT!

Col.

GuidoBartucci

Horology Curious
18/4/11
I contacted them about their 85% discount. They said it was a typo and should only read 15%. lol Some typo... Makes you wonder how accurate the rest of the site is. I think I'll just keep my eye out for one like this while hitting the rep dealers. It would take two days to look through all the watches at Greenhills and that is just one of the markets I plan on combing through. ;) I'm really looking forward to coming back with a nice looking rep suitable for modding.