• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who can service my future RBv2 with sec @ 12?

TestDump

Still New
31/5/10
Thanks for all the nice tutorials and pictures here!

I really love the AP RB v2. I'd really like to buy the version with the seconds @ 12. But I'm reading that it needs services ASAP, because of the chinese modification of the 7750. Unfortunately I'm unable to do this mod by myself and I also don't know someone that can do this for me. Is this upgrade really necessary?

Should I go to a local Watchmaker or is there a member that lives in Holland that can do this for me? And can this modification be done by a local watchmaker?

I don't want to buy a $600+ watch that will last only a few weeks.

Any help is appreciated!

kyubi78

Getting To Know The Place
4/6/10
I too am in the same situation as you, as I am looking to get the AP ROO Survivor and I have no issues spending the $600+ on a watch but I definitely don't want it breaking within a few weeks of use since it will be a watch I will wear practically everyday.

Even if you did find a local shop, I would only trust a local shop if I knew they could do it and do it right. Also its probably unlikely that a local shop would even touch the thing. Maybe if you bribed him....

Seems to me there are plenty of modders here that know exactly what they are doing and are quite reputable and trustworthy. Go through this page and find a EU expert and then PM them. That is the best way to find out what they can or cannot do. I've spent a lot of time on the forums researching this (still am) and found that there are a few modders here that will do it.

Good luck!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
for all, Domi is doing it but only accepting watches from EU, please keep this in mind.
Another point is, the latest watches coming from China have been improved with jewels,
I just got a Barrichello 2 and it is running fine. I will still upgrade to a gen 7750 because I am stupid :)

TestDump

Still New
31/5/10
Thanks Guru. Lol, I've just arrived at this great forum, but I am also stupid :)

probemax

Getting To Know The Place
8/4/07
Hi guys,

Any recommendation if the location is in Singapore?
Just got a AP RBII hehe.....it is nice....really nice....