• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who’s Nik, and what can he do for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Hi fellas!
Glad to see you in my newborn section.

Someone of you guys know me already, for those who do not let me introduce myself: I’m Nik, a (so and so) young modder and watchmaker, owner of a small lab and jewelry in northern Italy.

Far from the classic and old watchmaker concept, what I’m trying to build is a place where watch aficionados like you can have some good chit-chat with your modder and enjoy at its fullest all of the steps of your service and/or build, just like if you’ve been doing it by yourself.

A good communication is the key for a good job and a nice customer experience.

Shoot me a message with anything that may come across your mind and I’ll be happy to help you and discuss your project.

Last edited:

mew

18/12/15
Germany
Hi Nik,

great to have you here, especially for all the EU based folks. :)

I know a lot of people shy away from gold plated reps, so I was wondering what your take is on the gold plating service. Does it make sense to have them professionally plated by you every year or so? Can a thick plating which lasts longer maybe be a good approach?

I personally would love to get a Yacht Master Everrose in rose gold, but am shying away from the fear that it will look like crap after 2 months.

Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.