• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which UPO of the two!?

mattcops

26/10/11

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
If it is your first purchase i would suggest you go with MR, he has a great communication...

Most dealers offer the same edition, with slight variatons, so the price is that counts at the end... Thats how i am thinking.

nycreplica

Renowned Member
14/1/11
I purchased my UPO from Puretime and I had perfect communication and after sale costumer service. They are both trusted dealers and i'm sure you will have smooth transaction with both.

TheCold

15/8/09
I can't tell any difference between MRs and pure times one would think that they are using the same factory and have identical reps :) I can vouch for purtime very professional and fast transaction!

cptkirk

Renowned Member
30/12/08
Either.
Pick the watch and pick the dealer.. Both are great.

rob77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/11
I gotta say that's a great price from marvellous replica if indeed it is the same one. I've been umming and arring about what my next rep is going to be and this looks fantastic value for money. Still can't decide though on this, a Tag or a IWC.

I see marvellous replica also do the black rubber strap which looks nice on the UPO. Does anyone know what the quality is like on these straps compared to gen?