• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which PO is the best?

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Why not just go with that one then?

There is no real best, I believe either of the 42mm have the edge slightly over the bigger one, so go with your favourite. ;)

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
Yoma,
there is a huge amount of information on this forum that the members have gone to great lengths to review watches and dealers.

Read you must. :yoda:

mickeypro

I'm Pretty Popular
29/6/06
The best PO is always the one someone else owns as their pictures always look better than mine

yoma_mafat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/12
what are the current tells on the PT one? I'm so inept with Omega

GFlansburg

Renowned Member
29/12/11
what are the current tells on the PT one? I'm so inept with Omega

I linked you both the gen and the rep. Take a look. If you cant see any tells on your own then knowing the them wont be of any beneift to you. But there are plenty of threads on the PO specifically, so check those for the issues with the current version of rep POs.

GFlansburg

Renowned Member
29/12/11
Pap is nicer than I am!

If i wasnt at work i would have helped more....I swear. :whistle:

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
:D

Read the thread Mr.Pap linked to and then buy the orange 42mm (which you like) I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. What could go wrong? If you are trying to decide between black or orange bezel colour ?? then these might help also:

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/help-me-decide-103133
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/42mm-po-orange-99298

You have to understand that these same questions have been asked a thousand times yoma, and answered by the guys here time and again.... they can all be found on a search, the members cannot choose which one you prefer. If you have any more specific questions I'm sure they'll be answered.

Either way the orange 42mm is a fine choice :D Enjoy ;)

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Yoma, there are no V4's available from the dealers now...older model, the only place to get a V4 is on the 2nd hand rep market. All available new now are V5.