• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which one for the 45mm Ultimate PO

cypher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/06
Which of these straps would you recommend for the Black w/ orange numerals 45mm PO?

Or do you have something better?

Also can anyone confirm that 24mm straps fit well in the Ultimate version of the PO?

Thanks!!

PS I've heard someone saying that the Ultimate PO can take 24mm straps and apparently they fit better than the 22mm. Can someone confirm this?

IssimoMain.jpg

Junghans.jpg

1a.jpg

SpeedComp.jpg

panman8888

14/9/06
the best i've seen

is a matt black with orange stitching - great combo!

you can almost always force "squeeze" a 24mm strap onto 22mm lugs.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
PS...i would prefer the one with the double padding....i like it a lot....but...get both...why not ??

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
How about waiting a week or two... dealers will source a decent rubber strap for the Ultimate sooner rather than later.

cypher

25/12/06
You can find the staps at http://www.watchworx.co.uk/ Pretty good prices too!

Yeeh maybe I should wait for the rep rubber straps but no one seem to knwo when they are going to be coming out.

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
It will be interesting to see how good these rep rubber straps are.

I know alot of people are waiting on them, and if they are good enough, I might even pick up a Bond PO myself.

But, in the meantime, those are some great leather strap that you found cypher.

You can't go wrong with a nice black leather strap anyway. Why not get one while you wait for the rubber version?

thelawnmowerman

Renowned Member
2/4/06
Bytor wrote
'How about waiting a week or two... dealers will source a decent rubber strap for the Ultimate sooner rather than later'.
Bytor ....I dont think its worth getting the rubber strap unless your willing to drill your watch case ,I got one for my 42 mm 4th gen and as i'm not willing to dril it you have to cut the pins off which in turn makes the ends fold down when wearing it , I;'m working on a solution with black silicone but I bought the wrong stuff the other day so I wont know tomorrow . But the main thing to let everyone know this strap doesnt go straight on without modding,and I cant see the 45mm being any different, and this as far as I know was not mentioned anywhere on the boards before last week. My Idea is to bond the strap to the case with silcone as well as using the springbars, I think it will work , the trick being to do it invisibly.

cypher

25/12/06
thelawnmowerman said:
Bytor wrote
'How about waiting a week or two... dealers will source a decent rubber strap for the Ultimate sooner rather than later'.
Bytor ....I dont think its worth getting the rubber strap unless your willing to drill your watch case ,I got one for my 42 mm 4th gen and as i'm not willing to dril it you have to cut the pins off which in turn makes the ends fold down when wearing it , I;'m working on a solution with black silicone but I bought the wrong stuff the other day so I wont know tomorrow . But the main thing to let everyone know this strap doesnt go straight on without modding,and I cant see the 45mm being any different, and this as far as I know was not mentioned anywhere on the boards before last week. My Idea is to bond the strap to the case with silcone as well as using the springbars, I think it will work , the trick being to do it invisibly.

So even the rep strap has pins on the ends, huh? How bad does it look when you wear it with the pins ct off? Is there a gap between the case and the strap? Do you think you could post some wrist shots? Thanks!!