• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to service a tag heuer?

dreamzz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/15
My tag heuer V6F stopped working, i guess failed the battery reserve, no movement at all, where can i get it serviced? any idea. the rep i bought the watch from doesnt operate anymore. thanks

melody

26/10/21
North carolina, USA.
My tag heuer V6F stopped working, i guess failed the battery reserve, no movement at all, where can i get it serviced? any idea. the rep i bought the watch from doesnt operate anymore. thanks

What is the movement? There is no battery in a mechanical watch. The power reserve indicator failure has nothing to do in most cases with how the watch runs.
you mean dealer? We don't call dealers rep's. All the TD's here are still in operation.

you need to provide your location and the type of movement to find if it is worth servicing or replacing and if there is a watchmaker near you and preferably more info on when and how it failed as your info you posted here is useless.
A service will be 150-400$ usd most likely around 250-300. But if you give us more info to work on, we may be able to help you without having to send it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecender