• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to get PO 42mm movement holder ring

giztok

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/4/06
Hello! I have bought Omega Planet Ocean latest generation with Chinese DG4xx movement. I am planing to buy genuine hands, dial, crown and He valve and genuine ETA movement (2892 or 2824). I know i need movement holder ring for case and i am asking where can i get it?

Does anyone know if 2892 fits in PO case?

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
I don't want to ruin your day, but going franken on a 21j version is most often PITA. Nothing really corresponds in terms of sizes etc.

So I think the best bet for you is to try to get from one trusted dealer the movement holder of a PO with ETA/clone and use it in your case with the real Swiss version of said ETA/clone.

As for 2892 it's same diameter as the 2824 but 1 mm thicker, a fact that makes me very very dubious about the possibility of fitting one in a PO.

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Actually it's 1mm thinner..>>>

I don't want to ruin your day, but going franken on a 21j version is most often PITA. Nothing really corresponds in terms of sizes etc.

So I think the best bet for you is to try to get from one trusted dealer the movement holder of a PO with ETA/clone and use it in your case with the real Swiss version of said ETA/clone.

As for 2892 it's same diameter as the 2824 but 1 mm thicker, a fact that makes me very very dubious about the possibility of fitting one in a PO.
2824 is 4.6mm....2892 is 3.6mm thick, making it more desirable for module applications like wind indicators, or D/D chrono's