• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to get decent UPO insert (orange)?

focus66

19/8/12
Hi folks,

as the title says, i need a new orange bezel insert for a 45.5mm planet ocean, aka UPO.

I ialready had a look on ebay, there are several offers at different prices, but maybe you got some better ideas? I am not as "anal" as that i would like to spend more than 30-40$ for such a simple piece of aluminum, so anything that matches the quality of the "genuine" rep insert will do the job. Maybe just get the original rep insert? Where?
But due to cny maybe an eu or also us based source would better for the moment?

Opinions and links please. Ebay - which one? Other seller - who and what?

Thanks a lot in advance.

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
sometimes on watchrecon.com there are bezels, bracelets, straps, etc.
Check there.

Also, someone might know better, but I have heard about CousinsUK, Ofrei, and WatchMaterial.

mattcops

26/10/11
i am also looking for the same thing. the rep orange insert is too 'red' to the gen orange insert.. any links to an insert which is a little more gen like..?

focus66

19/8/12
Ordered one from wholesaleoutlet on ebay now. Wonder how it will look and fit...

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
I've ordered from w/o before but only for the black insert and only for the 42mm PO. Not bad, but the pearl sucks balls.