• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to get correct Omega logo?

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
Except the UPO with no happy feet.

It's sad that all other omega rep comes with the happy feet.

I am interested in speed master but it comes with happy feet.

Do you guys saw off the happy feet by yourself or is there any place to get correct Omega logo? Thanks for any response.

Robbo73

27/5/11
Worthwhile doublechecking the gen...some gens do have happy feet (not sure about the speedmaster).

Am I wrong to love my very early version 42mm PO with happy feet...BECAUSE it has happy feet? I suspect I'll not fit in well round here !

Cynikal.Mindset

Renowned Member
7/1/11
its simple enough to file the "toes" off the incorrect logo and reapply or as a dealer to source you a dial and use the logo from that

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
Get the moonwatch..
Freaze the 24hour marker on six and it will be ok

68Olds

9/7/10
US
A painted logo is supposed to have happy feet, but the applied logo should not.

Personally, I don't think anyone can notice without taking it off your wrist & I don't hand my watches out for inspection. :)

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Worthwhile doublechecking the gen...some gens do have happy feet (not sure about the speedmaster).

Am I wrong to love my very early version 42mm PO with happy feet...BECAUSE it has happy feet? I suspect I'll not fit in well round here !

I may be in the minority here, and that's ok, but I think the Happy Feet issue is not that big of a deal ...