• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to find rep dial without happy feet?

vrocco

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/11
I just bought a nice rep 45.5mm PO from a forum member. He already had AR service done on it, put on gen hands, and gen crown/tube. The only thing that is bothering me is the old rep dial with the "happy feet" logo. I am considering spending the $264 for a gen dial, but would prob be just as happy with the newer version rep that has the correct logo. Does anyone sell this piece separately?

Thanks!

vrocco

8/11/11
those are gen parts....if I decide to go that way, I will most likely order from there.

I was just wondering if one of the TD here sold the rep dial by itself.

TheCold

15/8/09
I just bought a nice rep 45.5mm PO from a forum member. He already had AR service done on it, put on gen hands, and gen crown/tube. The only thing that is bothering me is the old rep dial with the "happy feet" logo. I am considering spending the $264 for a gen dial, but would prob be just as happy with the newer version rep that has the correct logo. Does anyone sell this piece separately?

Thanks!

Mail pure time I ordered a new upo dial from them cost about 30-40$ and was A LOT better than the dial I had before.

vrocco

8/11/11
Thank you! Good info!

I actually had another forum member contact me and offer to sell me one, so this is solved!

correctime

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/5/11
You're going to have to have the dial superlumed to matched the lume on the gen hands.
Considering the cost of doing that and the cost of the other dial you may as well get the gen dial from Ofrei and be done with it

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Put away your loupe..>>

Thanks!
And just get used to the watch as it is!!.....Spending the price of a couple of decent reps, just to
get rid of something ONLY YOU know is there just ain't logical!!

Just yesterday, I wore an Omega PO with "happy feet" all frikkin' day, and I survived completely unscathed...I even woke up this morning with a nice "boner"!!!(not all that frequent an occurrence in one's 7th decade!!)

TheCold

15/8/09
You're going to have to have the dial superlumed to matched the lume on the gen hands.
Considering the cost of doing that and the cost of the other dial you may as well get the gen dial from Ofrei and be done with it

true! but if one does not care about the lume, gen hands + rep dial will still do IMO

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
Sorry, but is there a picture with arrows on here illustrating what exactly "happy feet" is, lol.... Thx

Repo

28/2/12
Omega 2: The wrath of the happy feet.

Always nice to see old threads resurrected. Might search for one myself.