• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to find a decent example of Oris Williams F1 day date replica? 679-7614-4174 MB

kook

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/09
I am in a weird situation where I own a Genuine Oris, but the watch only came with the rubber band, but i'd like a steel or titanium bracelet for it. The problem is that for me to purchase the bracelet it is going to cost around $350 usd, when all is said and done. I got to thinking that at that price or even much less I could fine a pretty good replica and if it was good enough, and take the bracelet off and put in on my Gen and with the replica, i'd just keep it and beat it using a different strap or sell it and if the watch wasn't that good, but the bracelet was decent, i'd just ditch the watch and use the bracelet. That kind of sounded confusing, but the bottom line is that the whole purpose of the purchase is that I'd like the bracelet to put on my Gen Oris so I can use it to replace my rubber band. The specific model I am looking for is the 679-7614-4174 MB, and if that can't be found then the 635-7613-4174MB or 635-7613-4164MB. I dont have much experience with purchasing these reps, so any recommendations would be very helpful. Thanks!!