• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

where to find a black leather with orange stitches strap

frozen wing

Looking Around
9/7/10
where can i find a black leather with orange stitches strap for a 42mm PO?
the steel bracelet locking pin broke and want to replace it with the leather strap but i cant find it anywhere.
Thanks

BrinEter

30/4/12
You can try a Brady Strap, it's s[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ailcloth pattern embossed genuine leather, and it exists with orange stitching HERE.

PO_Orange_Sailcloth.jpg

[/FONT]

maxlawbr

Put Some Respect On My Name
27/9/06
You can try a Brady Strap, it's s[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ailcloth pattern embossed genuine leather, and it exists with orange stitching HERE.

PO_Orange_Sailcloth.jpg

[/FONT]

First of all BrinEter, your combo is fantastic.

Frozenwing, brady straps are fantastic, go ahead and pic some.

Mds2004

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/5/12

PO_Orange_Sailcloth.jpg

[/FONT]
Damn you. Just ordered this and my UPO isn't even here yet.

BrinEter

30/4/12
THis picture of Brady strap with orange stitching I found on his website is a really cool combo indeed, I hope you'll enjoy it! :thumbsup:

frozen wing

Looking Around
9/7/10
Thanks guys

I ordered the one from ebay
But i think i Will order the brady one to
The sailcloth look is very cool

Bardamu

I'm Pretty Popular
29/12/11
You can try a Brady Strap, it's s[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ailcloth pattern embossed genuine leather, and it exists with orange stitching HERE.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
PO_Orange_Sailcloth.jpg
[/FONT]

WOW !!! Simply BEAUTIFUL !!!! :wub:

Congratulation for this combo. And thanks for the address !

Paul

Ancaster

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
7/6/12
There are many poor replicas out there that use regular straps and end up with large gaps between the bezel and strap, so unfortunately when a good rep uses a regular strap, I think of the bad rep.

If you want the proper look, the only strap that is closest to the real thing is the Hirsch Medici (ebay or site). The end is curved and snug to the bezel:

photo1dx.jpg

You can also mod the Hirsch with a rep deployment. I'm waiting for delivery of my dep to do this. Notice the keepers are cut off and a piece of the keeper is used to fill the tang gap (courtesy of GravityZ on wus):

145106d1227966333-speedmaster-triple-calendar-deployant-dscf1592-1600.jpg