• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to buy rep parts?

brokoskie

Horology Curious
31/7/12
I need a UPO dial and hands.

Don't want to spend the cash for gen parts, just don't have the budget.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Google Ofrei. Unless you want to lurk around eBay, it's your best choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boneventura

Known Member
16/12/11
First you must know what kind of movement your UPO has. If its ETa, or asian eta clone, you can buy gen. If not, the hands and dial wont fit. Now if you're willing to pay $250-$300, you can go either to ofrei (otto frei) or cousins uk. But, you said uou dont want to spend the cash. In that case I guess your best shot is to wait for someone who went Franken with his UPO, to offer his rep parts for sale here. There are a lot of franken UPO builders so it should be possible. Or maybe, when you're lucky, one of them will read this and offer it to you...

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Some of the dealers are keen on selling them, unfortunately the cost is kind of big.

Best move for me is to wait until something come up int the sales section to get it in a normal price...

brokoskie

Horology Curious
31/7/12
Yeah, I'll probably end up waiting.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
The gen dial is spendy, hands,,, not so much. Think about it. Rep parts with mods or gen... It's a no brainer.

Why go with spec for more money???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kmac

2/2/09
Used the gen is that much more than what you will pay for some of the rep dials.