• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

where can I get a couple pins for a PO bracelet?

ilovetrains

2/9/10
bought a couple used PO's and the one SS bracelet has three links out. I need to put one back in, but there are no pins with the links.

Where can I get some pins? Local jeweler?

BrosNhoes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/12/11
I had to order them from otis legit omega parts dealer ( I think thats the name) 2 for like $30 with shipping

bama1965

Renowned Member
26/7/11
North America
PM me your address and I'll send you a couple for free.

Not sure about size issues as these came out of a Silix PO, but you can have them if you want.

Let me know.

Ken

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Most any local watch repair place should have them. I'd just take the bracelet in and ask them to put the link back in while you wait.

ilovetrains

2/9/10
I thought about that, but I want to get to the point where I can do most things by myself.

ilovetrains

2/9/10
Good attitude! Better get a couple of extras. :lol:

true that. I am just one of the people who wants to know how everything works. Used to take everything apart when I was a kid. Even figured out how to put a few things back together...:dig:

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Just like me. Decent plumber, electrician, carpenter, tile setter. As they say, "Jack of all trades. Master of none."

I've even taken a couple of watch movements totally apart. Someday I hope I'll actually get one of them to work again.

ilovetrains

2/9/10
Just like me. Decent plumber, electrician, carpenter, tile setter. As they say, "Jack of all trades. Master of none."

I've even taken a couple of watch movements totally apart. Someday I hope I'll actually get one of them to work again.

As I just very recently found out, I am in general a decent plumber, and good tile setter. But boy do I suck at drywall...:frusty:

luckie

19/12/11
I saw someone had mentioned cutting hardened fishing hooks to right length for pins. Of course you would have to get the right diameter as well. Anyone try this? I figure I'll need some pins at some point and thought this was a great idea.