• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where can I get a 42mm Planet Ocean?

bryanhayn

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/11/09
All the dealers I've checked out only sell the 45mm version. Anyone know where I can get a 42mm?

VB_Spike

Renowned Member
23/7/09
Almost any dealer carries the 42mm. Which dealers did you check?

I just ordered a Fakemaster Planet Ocean 42mm but there is a waiting period for it.

Any dealer should be able to get a PO for you. Are you looking for a 21J or a high beat?

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
I just got one from WBK that looks good. He may have one more orange one. I think I also saw some at Time Shops.

bryanhayn

Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/11/09
I'm looking for a black one with white numerals with an ETA movement.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
A genuine Swiss movement? Hmmm...

The issue with that requirement is well discussed here. You might see if T4D can get you one.

Otherwise, you may as well accept an Asian clone and save yourself some watch money.

I have one from fakey and it performs better than my Swiss powered (Selita) Invicta.

amptor

Banned
1/5/07
Order one from silix. He claims he has an updated one over the 4th generation 42.5mm PO. and post pics of what he sends so we can know what is up.

all of the asian powered ones are filled with flaws. if you like watches with flaws, be my guest. but silix claims to have something that is real good. his is ETA movement. I would not recommend buying narikaa's PO since the bezel is completely wrong among other things.

WatchDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
15/2/10
I would not recommend buying narikaa's PO since the bezel is completely wrong among other things.

Now I have to keep reading. Gonna research this for a month or so before I jump in too soon. Thanks for the opinion.