• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where can I find Constantin Vacheron - Métiers d'Art Les Masques replicas?

al_pacino

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/6/10
Where can I find Constantin Vacheron - Métiers d'Art Les Masques replicas? Do you know some reliable dealer, who has these watches in their stock? They are a damn fine piece of art. I'm in love especially with the chinese mask model...:thinking:

acharria

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/10/09
Welcome al pacino...

There is no way to know how many watches has been repped or if those reps are good or bad...
You need to send a picture to the RWI trusted dealers and ask if they have something like that..
Personally i dont think its been done yet... but if people like it probably it would be replicated in some way.
Good luck in your search..

Celt

Renowned Member
12/4/10
that's the one you are looking for? :

vacheron-constantin-china-mask-metiers-d-art-les-masques.jpg

I don't know if it is available as a rep and also don't know if I like it :) but at least everybody will be able to see what you are looking for... ;)

al_pacino

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/6/10
Yup. This is the watch I'm looking for.

slyshooter

Known Member
26/7/10
WOW!

It would also be really cool if you tap the watch guyz head and he says the time

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
There are no reps of the Masques set... otherwise I would have them right now because I love them! Too bad the gen set is over $500,000...

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Just found few websites who have Masques on sale, but I think that all are trying to cheat their customers, or maybe there's some hope for us...:thinking:

Are they reliable? :headdesk:

As a rule of thumb, if our dealers don't have them then no one else has them... all of those are scam sites... they have pictures of genuine watches instead of the actual reps, that's one of the first red flags.

kendog870

30/6/09
Every one is right. those watches havent been replicated yet. I have wanted the VC tribute to the great explorers for a long while now. we just have to wait and hope....