• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where Can I buy a Planet Ocean with...

lucho

Horology Curious
13/11/11
Hello

I find a good omega Planet Ocean of 45mm and I can´t find with double AR,

Whch is the best reply of this watch? Who is the trusted seller of this watch?

thank you all,

greetins.

tjdilla

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/12
the best planet ocean in 45mm is known as the UPO (ultimate planet ocean)

it comes in basically 3 movement variations, the asian 4813, asian 2824, or a swiss 2824.... and obviously they range in price.

as for dealers most dealers are able to get you one, a few worth pointing out are trevor (see his section on here) your trusty time, perfect clones etc

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

5up, if you say something helpful, don't say anything at all!

As for dealers most dealers are able to get you one, a few worth pointing out are trevor (see his section on here) your trusty time, perfect clones etc

Chou, how about pointing him at trusted dealers instead of the over priced Cartel?

Lucho: Mate you want an UPO if you want the best PO as chou said. Any of our trusted dealers can get that watch, email a few for a price. Trevor would be a good start along with MarvellousReplica who is probably the best bet for your first purchase. If you look in the Omega section you will find plenty of info on this rep: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/omega-replicas-23