• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where can I bought a rep PO

Jeweller

Horology Curious
6/10/09
Hey peps,

I am a newbie and do not know very much about where I can find THE right rep of a Planet Ocean and therefore I would like to hear about your opinions ?

I am interested in the 42 mm and the one with the orange bracelet :)

Thanks !

// Jeweller

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
I go this from Narikaa. Not sure if he has an orange strap, though.

POwrist2.jpg

robbnj

11/6/09
If you want THE right rep of a Planet Ocean, 42mm is not the one. The 45.5mm (the "Ultimate" version) is going to be the most accurate without mods.

That said, Narikaa IS known as a great provider of very nice 42mm versions (he hand-picks to insure quality) at a low price. I think he will do special orders, but not sure. Drop him an e-mail and he'll get back to you in reasonable time.

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
If you want THE right rep of a Planet Ocean, 42mm is not the one. The 45.5mm (the "Ultimate" version) is going to be the most accurate without mods.

That said, Narikaa IS known as a great provider of very nice 42mm versions (he hand-picks to insure quality) at a low price. I think he will do special orders, but not sure. Drop him an e-mail and he'll get back to you in reasonable time.

+1. I got the 42mm from him in May. Good quality for the buck, but has some flaws, see my thread: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/exploders-pics-narikaas-42mm-po-39805?t=39805

P5100154.jpg

I have the 45.5mm too, but not from Reg...
P8210048.jpg

Cheers, Xplodr