• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What's wrong with this picture?

cg-tuned

20/5/10
You can't see them but it has Porsche turbo emblems that's a crazy truck lol

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

cg-tuned

20/5/10
It's a Chevy body, Hemi engine, Ferrari red with Porsche brakes lol you never know!!!

Chris v.

I'm Pretty Popular
19/5/12
I'm sorry but what is wrong with people?? I drive what I drive no bullcrap, and I'm proud to not mess up the overall integrity of the car. My two cars are a 2006 ford mustang black pony package v6 edition, and my 2002 police interceptor crown Vic. People do things to express their individuality in a car but damn. One of the dumbest things I saw was a 2009 yellow c6 vette, jacked up with a 3 spoke wheel. The car had to of been lifted 8 inches and it had 30+ inch wheels in yellow. I literally cried when I saw that.

Sent from my IPhone 4

cg-tuned

20/5/10
Yeah I know exactly what you mean I'm a die hard gear head love anything cars and understand people try to do things to be different but some people really mess up there cars.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Just another redneck with a truck. We see them all the time in Texas.

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
At the risk of sounding crass.... I'm willing to bet a WM9 BK DSSD that the owners of that truck and bmw's mustang were mexican....

Don't worry I can say that I'm black... (daniel tosh) :lolcina:

I have seen mustangs v6 to gt rebadged to Cobras, Newer camaros same upgrading to SS with a badge.

cg-tuned

20/5/10
At the risk of sounding crass.... I'm willing to bet a WM9 BK DSSD that the owners of that truck and bmw's mustang were mexican....

Don't worry I can say that I'm black... (daniel tosh) :lolcina:

I have seen mustangs v6 to gt rebadged to Cobras, Newer camaros same upgrading to SS with a badge.
If I had a WM9 you would win :biglaugh: Yes the pick up belonged to a Mexican dude that eats at my restaurant every week but the mustang was actually a 2010 camaro that belonged to polish guy.