• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whats up with the -6 ?

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
Has anyone else noticed that the posts timestamp is gone? (or is it just me?) Every post now has "-6" on it. Whats up with that? Is it a bug?

The date and timestamp of posts are important. This BB doesn't have a long hisory yet but in 6 months stuff being posted today about watches will be outdated.... especially as fast as the quality of Reps continues to increase.

Anyone?

Roeod4

Respected Member
14/3/06
I have a time stamp on every post.

What browser are you using? Any special proxy software or new stuff you are running?

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
Hmmmmm, running explorer and haven't added anything new..... well, I did put the watch screen saver on but I don't think the timestamps stopped showing up for me until several days after I downloaded the screensaver.

I'm about to walk out the door right now but maybe this evening I can grab a screen shot and post.

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
This first screen shot shows the -6 in place of the time stamp on all of the threads
ScreenShot001.jpeg

This second screen shot shows how the individual posts have a -6 in place of the time stamp of the post. This is very wierd.......
ScreenShot002.jpeg

BlueFin

15/3/06
I can see your post having a time stamp. Can't you see it??

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
Found the problem. I went into profile and towards the bottom of the page under the Timezone box ther's a date format box. Somehow -6 got put in there. I just deleted it and it formated correctly with the following: D M d, Y g:i a

I'm all good now..... nothing to see....... move along! :)

Thanks!