• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What's the best REP Factory ?

Marcital

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/9/22
Hey everyone .. I'm confused because there are too many factories in the market so what's your advice ? Which one of them is the best ?
Some are saying Noob is the best one, is that right ?

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Pick the watch first
Then move onto factory/version
Then you pick the TD
Then you wait.

I'll give ya a clue though - Noob is gone.

And the below is worth a quick read ;)

Best advice is to have a read of all the stickies in the NewMembersArea and then branch out once you've decided on the watch or watches you want.

Best of luck & welcome aboard.

Marcital

Banned
15/9/22
Pick the watch first
Then move onto factory/version
Then you pick the TD
Then you wait.

I'll give ya a clue though - Noob is gone.

And the below is worth a quick read ;)

Best advice is to have a read of all the stickies in the NewMembersArea and then branch out once you've decided on the watch or watches you want.

Best of luck & welcome aboard.
Thanks a lot .. I'm willing to buy "Rolex Submariner Date" and i found one from Noob it looks perfect
Maybe you can give me your opinion about it
Here is the link : https://trustytimewatch88.io/index....cts_id=20972:8c67f60aa703767c1d463b35d4664356

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
So it's a hulk you're after?

My understanding, although it's not a model I've investigated in detail, is that VSF with an XF dial is the "best".

As for ootb/stock, I dont know tbh, all have flaws, so you've a bit of reading ahead to see what you can see / unsee. And what's within your budget.

You are likely to have different members saying different things, such is the nature of a forum, but at the end of the day, it's your money so your decision to make.

I will repeat though- NOOB is gone.
Factory = closed.

Before sending any money to any TD, always check availability and an approximate timeline.

And use their details here, and only here (don't google them)

Best of luck.

Reactions: Marcital

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
12/5/20
SoCal
Who makes the best sub? I really don’t wanna read through all the threads. Should I have read up in the new member section? Nah I’ll just wait for someone to tell me what to buy.

Marcital

Banned
15/9/22
So it's a hulk you're after?

My understanding, although it's not a model I've investigated in detail, is that VSF with an XF dial is the "best".

As for ootb/stock, I dont know tbh, all have flaws, so you've a bit of reading ahead to see what you can see / unsee. And what's within your budget.

You are likely to have different members saying different things, such is the nature of a forum, but at the end of the day, it's your money so your decision to make.

I will repeat though- NOOB is gone.
Factory = closed.

Before sending any money to any TD, always check availability and an approximate timeline.

And use their details here, and only here (don't google them)

Best of luck.
Thanks a lot

Reactions: P..DR..D