• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What version PO (UPO) do i have ???

redsub

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/9/10
Hey Guys

Bought this PO local for a bargain, i thougt it was a cheap quallity watch, but when i got it, i was surprised by its nice quallity, so now i guess its not a cheapy, but a good quallity rep, but what version have i got?

Here are some pics, thanks guys ;)

panac

Renowned Member
19/5/11
I have the exact same watch red sub, I think it's the the version right before the ultimate or upo which everybody refers to that came out. As far as I know the only difference is that yours has the happy feet compared to the upo. But I could be wrong and some of our experts could chime in. But either way I love mine...enjoy it

redsub

30/9/10
Thanks for the reply, i also think it is the v4, because of the happy feet, and the ar coating which isn't as blue as the upo v5, it just looks so good, and feels so nice.it also has the 4 in the datewheel with thee roof and not the pointed 4, so it could be swiss, lets hope so, i am gonna open it up one of these days and see ;)

panac

Renowned Member
19/5/11
I opened mine last week and this is what I found
IMG_20130627_164859_586_zpsfeaafd19.jpg

Yes sir a gen eta yaaay

redsub

30/9/10
really hope to see the same thing, i really do.
how is yours holding up under water, the seals look good...

panac

Renowned Member
19/5/11
Mine so far has been good I really can't complain, I haven't been swimming with it yet just under the faucet that's about it.

redsub

30/9/10
I have showered with mine THE last couple of Days, no problems at all.
We are ging to THE beach tomorrow, an maybe i Will take it for à little slim ;)

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
I think it is a "Canal Street" version. Since I am such a nice guy I will take it off your hands for 100 bucks.

;) Enjoy!!

redsub

30/9/10
Thanks mate, That would be à lot more than i paid for it :) :)