• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What to do if Trusted Dealer has not responded about refund? (WBK Time)

krazyko

Do not accept unsolicited offers
4/11/22
Hi all, I am technically a new member but have read the forum the past several weeks before deciding to purchase a Rolex Sub w/Date from WBK Time. Unfortunately, when I received the watch, I was not satisfied with the product as there were multiple issues with it, and I promptly sent it back - all the while documenting through photos and videos of the watch/return process and communicating with WBK Time thoroughly.

Unfortunately, WBK Time has ghosted me since he received the returned watch on Friday afternoon. It's been over 48 hours and I have not heard from him, even though I've asked him for an update. Am I down $225? I even paid for the return shipping via USPS out of my own pocket, so it is $235 that I am out, with no word from him. What should I do? Wait a little while longer?

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
225 on a sub? Sounds like you set your expectations a little high. Be patient I wouldn't make you my first priority either if I was him

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi all, I am technically a new member but have read the forum the past several weeks before deciding to purchase a Rolex Sub w/Date from WBK Time. Unfortunately, when I received the watch, I was not satisfied with the product as there were multiple issues with it, and I promptly sent it back - all the while documenting through photos and videos of the watch/return process and communicating with WBK Time thoroughly.

Unfortunately, WBK Time has ghosted me since he received the returned watch on Friday afternoon. It's been over 48 hours and I have not heard from him, even though I've asked him for an update. Am I down $225? I even paid for the return shipping via USPS out of my own pocket, so it is $235 that I am out, with no word from him. What should I do? Wait a little while longer?
Stan has a day job and a family. He’s probably just doing what everybody else does on the weekends. He’s been around a long time. He will take care of you. If you don’t hear from him in a week (and you will) them follow up with him again.

Hugh Mungus

Getting To Know The Place
22/4/22
New York
Did he agree to a refund before you sent him the watch back? If so, he is a man of his word just wait for his reply (should not take him much longer)

Reactions: kavorca1

krazyko

Do not accept unsolicited offers
4/11/22
Did he agree to a refund before you sent him the watch back? If so, he is a man of his word just wait for his reply (should not take him much longer)

He agreed if it was returned in the original condition. I saw his post about illness in the family, so completely understand the delay now. Will give him time to get back to me.

Reactions: Hugh Mungus