• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What straps are the best for the PO ceramic 42mm

eclipse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/1/13
Hi all,

Newbie here, just bought a PO ceramic 42mm, looking to replace the steel bracelet with leather or rubber straps. I'm kind of leaning towards the crocodile leather straps with deployment buckles, but don't know if it'll look good. Your opinions are greatly appreciate it!

Ballface

20/6/12
Hirsch Medici, it will fit your watch perfectly. Or at least it does with the PO v5, I'd imagine the case will be the same with cPO.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
I have the 42mm on the old PO rubber with buckle (original bond PO rubber) for the past few days and it looks great. Anything that fits the old PO will fit this just fine. The hirsch medici as ballface mentions above is a great strap.

It might be awkward to find curved end croc straps for the watch but any straight end 20mm strap for the 42mm and 22mm for the 45 will fit fine. If looking for a nice cheap alligator in good quality check out the bellini range in cousinsuk. great straps for the price!

Jonrocke

10/2/13
E-bay have the new style straps, I highly recommend them!

paqy2y6u.jpg
a6apytym.jpg

When I can I'll be getting the blue titanium and blue rubber strap!

amymyjud.jpg

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
E-bay have the new style straps, I highly recommend them!

paqy2y6u.jpg
a6apytym.jpg

When I can I'll be getting the blue titanium and blue rubber strap!

amymyjud.jpg

woho really?
I never thought they would rep these amazing straps BTW!
Do you have links for this mate?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Ofrei! Gen all the way. You can always flip it later for pretty much what you paid for it.

Jonrocke

10/2/13
The seller usually sells the new planet ocean straps and they go for reasonable prices

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
That's a replica, known as the Planet Ocean version 4 which is no longer available, with one of Sunnydale's new super AR'd crystals.