• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is your opinion on this Yuki 5512 dial?

05tbowner

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/9/10
That's what I thought, but before I shed that kind of money out for just a dial. I already have the case and just finished aging/polishing it. The dial IMO makes or breaks a watch. It can either be a dead giveaway, or a hard tell.

This build, for now, will consist of a 2846 ETA, but might end up with a gen Rolex movement. I'm in the works on getting a complete datejust for $100. Wish me luck!

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Dial looks good, I'm considering the ETA version for a future build when funds become available.

Member X

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
I think rolexaddict/tictac had problems with Yuki dials - I think the dial printing is VERY delicate and easily damaged IIRC.

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
You might also look at InGod, a dealer on Ebay. If not mistaken, LHOOQ has dealt with him in the past. Dials look good and prices seem reasonable also.

Bigjule111

Renowned Member
1/3/11
Nj
I ordered the 1675 dial from yuki. Pbdad has it. I'll post Picts once I receive it. I read that the print not bad at all but the lume can b a lil thick.