• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

R.W.I. the blacksheep

konigwolf

10/2/08
Now this is just an obversation but im a member of both Reepgeek and Rwg but never posted on them didnt feel right but if I was to describe them as people it would be as followed:-

Reepgeek :- bit of a nerd, youngest of the three brothers, still a virgin (hasnt met the right girl none that mother would like) doesnt drink, never been to a rock concert but did play world of warcraft for twelve hours straight once!, on a low sodium diet, can speak klingon

Rwg :- Ok guy but still holds a grudge for being picked last at sports, always balances his checkbook, has his ocd controlled with medication (only washes his hands 34 times a day now) married to his childhood sweet heart (sex only on a saturday night) drives a honda pryus!

Rwi :- Was expelled from school (caught with the female french exchange teacher) drinks,smokes and gambles, still banned from the state of nevada!,
got his cousin pregnent, just had a quadruable bypass at 35! has free treatment at the sti clinic, when not offshore earns a living by doing drug trials, drives a wrecked old charger, and likes anything spicy!

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
Don't forget bestiality! (According to other forum admins)

the blacksheep has been shtupping the other sheep

trevor2079

Renowned Member
2/5/07
I think rep geek is mormon; Doesn't like swearing and married to both Josh and Andrew, but looks oh so nice in his white shirt and black tie.

doctorron

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/07
Got his cousin pregnant? Laughing my ass off. What if your cousin was Ms. America (mine really was)? That's terrible.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
trevor2079 said:
I think rep geek is mormon; Doesn't like swearing and married to both Josh and Andrew, but looks oh so nice in his white shirt and black tie.

:lol:

roflmao.jpg

therebel

Renowned Member
10/1/07
doc, I'm going to need you to help a friend out and provide a phone number.

Sincerely,
Your future in-law

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
We do try to uphold our image to the highest ideals here....now who brought the BOOZE. The liquor sets reeeel purdy with my blood pressure meds..... :shock:

Higgy
Boozer.gif

1coolgleam.gif

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Banned from the state of Nevada? So what? I'v been banned from entire countrys!

Col.

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
When I was younger, I have actually been thrown out of establishments while shouting, " I have been thrown out of better places than this! "

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
brtelec said:
" I have been thrown out of better places than this! "

And by better people! :D

This is why Brt can really hold his own in water, he would run away and hide underwater for prolonged periods of time. :D

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
O yea! Being banned from both RWG abd RG,I can say that this place suits my personality.
RG is just a Jandrew run info-mercial for their wares. They have plnety of plants to help say "great service, awesome blah blah blah)
RWG is the holier than thou place that you can say what you feel as long as the collective feels the same. Dont sdare speak out and try defend your POV, and do not dare try to help anyone especially when it means Ziggy has something to say about it.
F- em. I mean really. Banning is by individual nature. I obnly went back to RWG a few times after Ziggy made his "boo friggin hoo" post on how he is leaving the forum for a while. After the debacle here in July which resulted in mass bannings from the Hont, Jandrew conspiracy. I stood up for RWI and placed the seed of doubt there.....wham-o, banned. Did I get my $25.00 bux back for going vip the month before...you betcha. :wink:
Sorry just alittle venom spewing here. i always ended up on the side of the Black Sheep. Always in the misfit squad that was know to be rebels but got the job done and was not afraid to stick to their guns.

Story of my life.

ThreadLocker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/12/07
You hit the nail on the head, but slightly off center. The RWG brother should a red-headed British step-child, and the RG brother should be gay!

J/K---nice post, I laughed quite a bit!

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Well, my feelings about any particular forum has nothing to do with the general rank and file. There are some really good folks on both of the other forums. The Houston GTG would not be the same without some of the guys from both of the other forums.

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
@brt I kinda feel the same way. Some have surprised me lately though. Sometimes I just don't know how some of the good ones stay where they are knowing what they know. That was really funny though.

Sean K

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
I think it comes down to the fact that they really do not care what the Admin of the forum are up to. They are there because they have developed friendships with a group of people, they are there, and the that is all that matters. I can completely understand it. I have trouble with it because i consider this forum more than just a central meeting place, and for me it is principle. I have cut my own nose off to spite my own face on many an occasion over principle so I see no reason why the forum I call home should be any different. This is not the most important thing to everyone. Hey, thats life.

stevie7s

Known Member
5/10/06
I see it a little differently than most of you here but, I still come by and say hi to all the kids!