• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What happened to UPO's dial?

otakki

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/9/09
Does anyone happen to know what is it with UPO's dial that has halt d4me's wonderful UPO group buy? He said he is requesting and waiting for the factory to fix the UPO's dial before restarting the group buy. I have no idea what that means. Can someone please provide some info. Thanks.

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
I believe that the text at the bottom of the dial had changed in position from previous versions of the dial. Not sure if that was D4Ms issue, but I had read about that recently.

otakki

19/9/09
Shifted text on the dial...hmmm, I see... I would really like to know an approximate time frame when the group buy will restart.

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I dont know when the dials will be done. The text is not correct as previously mentioned.
I cannot sell a UPO that is all messed up... wont do it.

I wish I could give a specific time but it's already been a month... it might be another...
I just pray the dials dont hit the market and are marketed as good versions.. I asked for them to all be destroyed..but... they really dont listen to me (well, they did when I asked for the error to be corrected) ... and now I'm rambling....

otakki

19/9/09
We will all be patiently waiting for the UPO to show up on your website. I read somewhere that the makers can't afford to destroy anything that has QC issue so they are sold to other vendors and show up on the market. Hey, but you never know...I think there is still a good chance that they will listen to you.

We know D4M is a stand-up and reputable person who stands behind his watches so we are not disappointed. We will just frequent your site and this site and wait for the e-mail about UPO to come in.

Appreciate the update to keep us in the loop of what's going on. Thanks!

kuku

15/9/09
I also subscribed for the UPO with D4M and get message that there's the delay.
No prob.
But i like also to check his site, but .... what is the adress of his site ?
Thanx guys !
I like my new (but expensive ;-) ) hobby very much and learn every day more and more.

takeo

12/9/09
Does anyone have a picture of the "bad" UPO dial? Thanks!