• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What factory is this watch?

Charalampos21

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
11/8/24
Greece

I found this watch in an ad on another website and seller claims that it is DJ Clean Factory. Can anyone recognise from what factory this watch is and how much it costs? It looks to me like a shitter but maybe I am wrong.

Charalampos21

Supporter
Certified
11/8/24
Greece
I'm no expert, and I've bought some real shit when trying out sources other than RWI TD's to "get a feel for what's out there" 😂

I'd guess that you are 100% correct, looks like a DHG / Bazzar / Canal St purchase.
Took a close look, these pictures are not accurate. It looked fine to me and the price is very good. Should I buy it?

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Only you can decide whether or not to buy it.

Just don't pay more than $50 for it, 'cos you can buy better than that on DHG for $50 - 80 ....

Or better still spend less than £200 with TD RepSource @RepPossessed and get a pretty decent one.

I'm not gonna sugar coat it, that watch is shite even by my standards ;)

Last edited:

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
@Charalampos21

Edited, senile moment, I got the new poster mixed up with OP !! DOH !!

In actual fact since I don't have a DJ and I like that blue dial DJ I just put my name on it, but RepSource does have a nice white dial one, and can probably get green if that's what you really want (y)

Last edited:

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I advise to stick around, read, look at pics of quality reps and frankens, search for comparison threads.
To be honest, if you can't tell the difference (like 99,99999% of the population) what's the point in spending money on a Franken? Clean and VSF datejusts are just fine and nobody will call you out ever.

Charalampos21

Supporter
Certified
11/8/24
Greece
I advise to stick around, read, look at pics of quality reps and frankens, search for comparison threads.
To be honest, if you can't tell the difference (like 99,99999% of the population) what's the point in spending money on a Franken? Clean and VSF datejusts are just fine and nobody will call you out ever.
Thanks for the input, I don't care though if they call me out, I do it for myself. I would like the most close quality just for myself...

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I am not interested in shitty reps, only high end ones, even franken. So I won't buy it but up close it seemed good.
Katy Perry Wow GIF