• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Dealers can offer extra links with watch purchases?

Maestrosa

Known Member
12/2/07
This maybe an odd question, but I am finding I need an extra half link for all my watches to fit. I am curious if any dealers here can provide extra links or half links when I order a watch from them? It doesnt need to be installed, but I would like to have it shipped with the watch I order.

Does anyone do this, or am I asking too much?

Thanks!

Tom

rawbarZ7

Renowned Member
16/5/06
Depends on the watch, I think. I have seen a few members asking other members for extras - in most cases one of us will come through...

...depends on how nice you ask. :D

RB

Maestrosa

Known Member
12/2/07
Hey RB,

I have already been treated quite well in regards to links by a couple members here. Namely, Ferrariman and WBK.

I just wanted to try and save the trouble of finding one if it could just be included with the watch... I know some dealers dropship and this is not possible, but maybe a couple do offer this.

Thanks for the advice :)

Tom

FLIP954RR

Renowned Member
10/1/07
Well I bought the ultimate PO from Andrew about a month and a half ago. When I was resizing the bracelet-I messed up and acciddentaly broke the pin. I emailed Andrew inquiring about extra links-and he shipped me a new bracelet free of charge!!! Now that's great customer service!!
Im sure all the great trusted dealers will come tru for you-no questions asked!!
Happy Shopping!!

Maestrosa

Known Member
12/2/07
Wow!!! That is customer service! I have already heard many good things about him.

Thanks!

time_bandit

Known Member
30/10/06
I emailed Andrew inquiring about extra links-and he shipped me a new bracelet free of charge!!!

I had the same excellent customer experience with Andrew (TrustyTime).

Josh at Perfect Clones has provide extra links at no charge as well.

My transactions with both these dealers has been great!

sgv

Renowned Member
1/4/06
Another big plus for Andrew! I needed a few extra links for a Breitling, for a gift...

He sent them, no problem.

sv

D

d4m.test

you can ask dealer to do so................
i thinks a lot of dealers on RWI will say yes,sure ,no problem........

because dealers here are all good man......... :D

Nebakanezzar

Known Member
16/3/06
I have this same problem, generaly I need 2 extra links to size a watch. I have found that extra links are a watch by watch, dealer by dealer adventure. but when all else has failed, I have always been able to find forum members who are willling to donate their extra links....

.....I love this place!

D

d4m.test

No luck with my VC Overseas,had to buy a new bracelet.