• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What dealer has this OMEGA PO With this Bezel and Leather Ba

jwizzar

Known Member
12/8/06
W2132.jpg

I know WO mart has it, but i've heard they're not reliable, if i'm wrong let me know.

thanks

jwizzar

Known Member
12/8/06
also this one has ETA 2836 movement....shall i assume that's not very good?

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
ive never been screwed by paul at wo-mart but some say its because i mod watches, but i felt i should tell the truth about my experience with him, i have had great experiences with many dealers and he is one of them as well, but im sure all dealers or at least many have access to this watch, browse around , hopoe this helps u find what u r looking for

joe

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
rbj69 said:
ive never been screwed by paul at wo-mart but some say its because i mod watches, but i felt i should tell the truth about my experience with him, i have had great experiences with many dealers and he is one of them as well, but im sure all dealers or at least many have access to this watch, browse around , hopoe this helps u find what u r looking for

joe

I heard that his after service is not that so good ? is that rite ?? or anyone had bad experience with Wo-mart before ?? his price is cheaper i think

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
jwizzar said:
also this one has ETA 2836 movement....shall i assume that's not very good?

Chrono with 2836 ? someone is smoking... It's 7750.