• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What are your impressions of the WBK 45mm PO

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
For those of you that have purchased from Stan, I believe the resounding consensus is pretty damn positive. I've got a 45mm PO on hold at WBK Specials and I'm waffling a bit. I might just hold off until the end of Chinese New Year and buy the Ultimate PO when I'm a little more flush.

From what I've gathered, Stan's watch is the UPO lite, 21j. Price point is great but there are of course some flaws. My question to those of you that have one, is it a worthwhile piece and why do you think so??

And, yeah, OCD is a bitch isn't it?

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
I love mine, so much so that I ordered a second one to wear to work. The only flaw that a lot of people talk about that's true (IMHO) is the happy feet (which you can't see at a glance anyway). They talk about the blue AR, but the gen has blue AR, too. They talk about the 6bps being too "jerky" compared to ETA, but gen PO movement is 7bps, not 8bps (you can't tell much difference holding one close to a gen. At least not as much as you can with 21j next to ETA. It has good weigh, and the bracelet is the same as (most of)the models with the higher grade movements.
It's one of the best reps that's came through my watch box, and only one of 3 (out of 9 so far) that I've decided to keep.

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
Honestly, I haven't heard too many complaints about it. I didn't purchase that exact model, but another Omega from Stan and it was incredible. Stan really only sells watches of higher quality even if they only have the 21j movement in them.

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
I saw your order there too Mr. Y. Almost shot you a PM after that. Thanks for the input.

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
To add to everyones comments, I ordered a Sub-C from Stan a month ago and the quality was top notch. I wouldnt think twice about buying any watch from him. The PO is next on my list.

omegagmt

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/10
I just got a 42.5 PO from Stan and it is awesome. The AR is not as blue as some reps, so I was happy about that. The weight and feel is great. I have a gen seamaster and the weight and feel is pretty similar. For the money it's top notch. I wouldn't pay $200 or more when Stan offers a great product for half of that. Just pull the trigger. You'll be happy you did.