• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What are they worth

ColPanic

Supporter
Certified
17/11/13
I’ve been a member here for a long time but haven’t been active for a while. I started wearing a smart watch and the others have just been collecting dust. I’m thinking of selling some of my collection but have no idea what these things are worth these days. I also lost the ability to post in the members sale section Any idea how I get that back?

These are all in good or perfect shape and were purchased from TDs (you can see most purchases in old posts I made). I’ll of course post pics and everything else in the sale threads, for now I’m just curious what they may be worth. Here is what I’m thinking of selling.

Most of these were from the maker “noob”. I have no idea if they are still around or not.
TC Submariner 16610 in perfect condition.
2 Noob Ceramic Submariners 116610, one has a genuine crystal. The bezel numbers have faded a bit (a common problem with those models)
AP Diver with SS bracelet (V7 model from 2014, nearly perfect condition)
Omega LMPO also Noob from about 2014 and nearly perfect condition
Panerei PAM0063 GMT Noob with a 7750 and a couple of straps.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Do some research, then contact an experienced mod to establish a final price prior to any listing, just to make sure.

Reactions: Dave2302