• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What are original Seamaster parts worth?

d12bn

27/7/06
I just got a Seamaster and happen to run a cross some original parts for sale including a crystal, hands, dial and both crowns.

So what are they worth?

And is it worth it to change these parts?

Thanks for your comments.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
I would say get the hand and the dial. Most importantly you need to have a good base/case for modding, get those with AR coated crystal too (this doesnt come cheap). Those case with He valve slightly above 10 o'clock position. For a Bond 007 version, dial and hand change is also 2 must do mods.

EDIT: May I know where do you get the parts from? Thanks... You may wish to share here or PM me.

d12bn

27/7/06
used

they are used parts from a watch sent to omega for repairs and they sent these parts back.

any idea what they would be worth?

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Be careful that those parts may not be up to standard (missing lume on dial, etc.) Price should be less than half of retail (30 percent maybe). You can check retail price at ofrei website.

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
On ebay, they are barely worth 30%, was looking for a midsize bezel that is 148 on ofrei, went for 36 on ebay, unfortunatly real part are scarce there and I missed it.