• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Went to get my UPO fitted just

M-Blake

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/09
And 4out of 4 shops I went to thought it was real. 2 of the shops even got the manager out to look at it and even they thought it was real! It's such a good rep, theres a few things if you look really close like the very slight blue tinge to the glass or the feet on the omega logo (which you can only notice if you are about 4 inches away).

Everybody thought it was real, No shop was able to get the links out, took the last one a while but got it done.

The moral of this story is... GET AN OMEGA 45.5MM UPO REPLICA!!! Also a tag, theyre good too.

***Ok so I wouldnt say I'm being flamed, but slightly charred. I DID NOT take it to a dealer to show it off. I went to a dealer to get the strap adjusted (which is recommended) because I aint doin it myself, not this time anyway, took me ages last time and this one looked even harder. With that said I was curious to what they were gona say, whether they were gona turn me down or what. To my surprise they thought it ws gen and I just said it was a gift. Either way, now it fits, and that's that.

DSC01462.jpg

tehflea

Known Member
10/11/08
sigh... sorry dude but your probably going to get flamed...

rule #1, dont take reps to dealers

markharris

2/4/09
tehflea said:
sigh... sorry dude but your probably going to get flamed...

rule #1, dont take reps to dealers
YOUR RIGHT bad idea to take a rep to a gen retailer and then to post it on here BAD IDEA :|
nice watches by the way like your tag

D

d4m.test

As long as he didn't try to pass it off as real then who cares? An AD is probably the best person (if you don't know how yourself) to fit a bracelet.

markharris

2/4/09
CMM913 said:
As long as he didn't try to pass it off as real then who cares? An AD is probably the best person (if you don't know how yourself) to fit a bracelet.
may be but its something i wouldnt do

M-Blake

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/09
There was no way I was gonna try and fit the bracelet myself. And the pearl aint out, it was one click from allignment.

D

d4m.test

If an AD could not tell that watch was a replica, I would suggest they take a refresher course with Omega... You have a great replica, but there are a number of things that should have been immediately evident to an AD if they were able to handle it. For one, the bracelet construction is not the exact same.

And besides the common understandings that its pretty poor form to "mock" an AD with a fake... You need to understand that in certain countries, under certain obligations, the AD is able to CONFISCATE your replica watch and send you home with nothing...

So if you want to take that chance because you think its good enough that they cant tell... Be my guest! And if you get your watch taken, PLEASE do not come back here and tell us about it... I have enough reason to laugh, that would send me in to a spastic convulsion!