• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Well hello there...

berthold

Horology Curious
26/7/13
reading now for a couple of days through this great forum. At the moment I am just owning gens, but already bought a SSD from the market place, which should arrive tomorrow (hopefully). Besides that I am looking at the moment for a 127 / 372 (latest version) and tried to get in contact with sead, since it seems to me, that a lot of you had good deals with him in the past. Hopefully he'll reply, eventhough I am still a noob, we'll see...

So, if anyone of you got an idea where to get these two watches, too, I am very pleased about your input (I am situated in Europe). I am looking at least for a 1:1. Saw already the models on Puretime, but the feedback that I've read through here doesn't reduce the distance buying from them. From my point of view sead seems a little bit more, let's say sophisticated. Looking forward hearing, dealing, etc. from you!

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
127 has been out of stock at times, and one batch had nad crystals. Who knows if it will be in stock again..? Look through the member sales or send marlin a pm. Marlin is the 127/217 guru!

The 372 is a personal favorite of mine too. The recent models look great, but are still less accurate than 127/217

Sent from my iBall using Tupperware

berthold

Horology Curious
26/7/13
127 has been out of stock at times, and one batch had nad crystals. Who knows if it will be in stock again..? Look through the member sales or send marlin a pm. Marlin is the 127/217 guru!

The 372 is a personal favorite of mine too. The recent models look great, but are still less accurate than 127/217

Sent from my iBall using Tupperware

Ok great, thanks. I will get in contact with Marlin.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section again
For PAM 127 you will need to wait a little more it is out of stock
For PAM 372 you have nowadays two good version.
In order to get info read:
"Reference PAM REVIEW-GUIDE" - Replica Search, Identification, Evaluation & Selection
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/reference-pam-review-107365?t=107365

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator