• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig PolariZe

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
1) Yes it is true, i had an account before. But I am not a Facebook dealer, I only had a Facebook group because I tried to create a german community. This was not successful, so I tried to improve my english and start here in the RWI.

2) The case with the Submariner and the replaced Lumedot was a misunderstanding on my part. I didn't know that you had to declare such repairs and took the watch back and refunded the money to the buyer. So no harm was meant to anyone. I only got into a fight with “derjenigewelcher” but he had a personal problem with me (because of the Facebook group) and in my opinion didn't remain objective about the matter.

3) After this thing I was pissed at first because it wasn't possible to have a proper discussion, but after a while I wanted to log in again, which didn't work, so I created a new account. I would like to be part of the community because I really enjoy the topic. I have no intention of making a profit or harming anyone. I also showed this with my last posts and was also willing to support the forum as a supporter. Otherwise I wouldn't have certified myself and revealed my identity, right?

So the question now is:
Under what circumstances can I take part in the community again?
Reincarnation into your next life.