• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Hcoffee24

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
You want to sell a watch here, then not take any responsibility for a super shoddy packaging job... which looks increasingly like you did the bad packaging to blame shipping when in reality you were selling a damaged watch.

I told you you would end up here, you said you didn't care... I guess we all know why you are here then, to scam members instead of being a member of the community. Your buyer would have worked something out with you, but instead you acted like a petulant child and took no blame for your crap packaging of this watch.

:picard:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...f-v3-datejust-116234-36mm-serviced-waterproof

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
"I told you you would end up here, you said you didn't care... "

Your 1st mistake was ignoring Ralphy, 2nd was thinking that there would be no consequences :lolcina:

Hope it was worth the $600, as I wouldn't wanna be you for the next while....

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'd kinda like to see the reddit wannabe watchsmith named here as well. I truly hate seeing scammers pull stuff like this. Sucks to follow this scam with more money, but it's probably worthwhile to send it to a real US based watchsmith to see if it's worth fixing or swapping out the movement for a functioning one.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
I'd kinda like to see the reddit wannabe watchsmith named here as well. I truly hate seeing scammers pull stuff like this. Sucks to follow this scam with more money, but it's probably worthwhile to send it to a real US based watchsmith to see if it's worth fixing or swapping out the movement for a functioning one.

Maybe these two should be paid a visit by proxyserv

zerotera

Known Member
29/1/15
Some people are real asshats

Been reading the brig section for the last few days
cant believe there are all these POS

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06

my guess is flan_dad

Reactions: RDRoss and Rx4Time