• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to TBFMODS

Gfpatt

Trusted Dealer
15/12/18
Hello!! Welcome to the new section of TBFMods, where I specialize in building Seiko and Grand Seiko watches using the workhorse Seiko/TMI NH34/NH35/NH36 movements. My builds consist of SKX007, SPB185, MM200, 62MAS, Grand Seiko Sub, GMT and Sub style cases. I use some prebuilt cases and also source case parts from several top vendors. I do not go cheap on my builds and will also purchase high end dials, hands and bracelets. When building these timepieces, my goal is to build unique looking watches that are of highest quality possible. Not only will they look great, but they will work and run great as well. I will post offerings and can take custom orders as well.

My love of watches started when I was a kid, drooling over my father’s collection of watches. At one point in his life he went to school for watch making. I loved watching him while he was working with all the tools the school supplied him with. The excitement grew as I got older and I starting purchasing watches only to tear them apart and put them back together. As I got older I took some classes on watch making and did a lot of reading about watches and the different movements. I also learned a lot from YouTube. However, the best experience anyone can get is to be constantly working at the thing you love!

I took my passion to a new level six years ago when I started selling some of the watches I built on a popular auction site. Very quickly I turned to Seiko and loved the look and the way you can mix and match different dials with different cases and how unique this is. As time went on, I got tired of my builds being taken down due to proprietary reasons and went to another site where I have sold a few hundred watches along with custom work. One of the places I have learned a lot about Reps and Gens was here on RWI. There was a time when I was on RWI all day long. I’ve had this idea of asking to join as a General Dealer for a while but wanted to build my reputation and refine my craft before doing so. Well here I am and a special thanks to the staff at RWI for this great opportunity!!

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Seiko, nor do I represent in any way. I use OEM and aftermarket parts.

I am located in the USA - Take a look at some of my creations on Instagram @tbfmods and if you see something you want, take a screen shot, message me and I will build it for you!

I will post offerings of stock items, and if they sell out, I can take orders. My goal is to keep the section updated with all my latest builds. Thanks for looking!!

If you are interested in my offerings or want to have a custom watch built, you can do one of the following:

Message me on RWI

Email: [email protected]

Instagram: https://instagram.com/tbfmods?igshid=NTc4MTlwNjQ2YQ== @tbfmods