• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We need a Tag section on the forum!!

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Tag section would be nice

only recently started looking at Tags....some fun watches

my problem is that with the price of reps going up...I am looking more at the Gens....maybe three times the cost ....(not sure of rep prices)....but the auto Chronos and aquaracers can be bought as new gens for $1300 or $1000 if you want a quartz....maybe less if you look around...same with links and carreras

lately have decided to save for another month and get Gens.....dont want to sound like a snop...am not...just a watchaholic....not necesssarily a "Repaholic"

darkside7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/1/07
A tag section would be cool. I have 3 gen Tags now, and might be looking to get more.

Dario33

19/5/06
I too support the notion of a Tag forum. The new Carrera has made me a devoted fan. :)

cooter

24/2/07
tags

My first nice gen watch was a tag professional. I have one rep link ordered and am looking at another one too. I think they really are a nice looking, sporty watch. Please add a tag section! Other than being less expensive I think they are similiar in design and style to rolex and omega.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
why not kinda semi start one up in the "other replica" section?

i'm sure once the "other replica" section gets flooded with tag posts, the admins/mods (oh shit that's me!) will HAVE to do something about it and make the tag section?

caravaggio

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/6/06
Yes I am all for a Tag forum

What is the wait for??
:evil:
Luke

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
e36wchmstr said:
See, that kind of thinking Crick, is why they pay you guys the big bucks.

:wink:

start the flooood!

i think tags are one of the most repped watches too? i goto andrew's or josh's, and the different models they carry for tag matches omega rolex, etc.

now...

movado...

i see nothing.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
By-Tor said:
I definitely vote "yes" for the TAG forum. I'm a big fan of TAG and I like almost all the models. I haven't bought Carrera because I find the design a bit too ordinary... ]

...I just ordered the Tag Carrera Auto. It is somewhat plain but what I like is the exhibition window in the back that shows the modified 2824 movement, just like the real thing. It's pretty cool when the rep movement is very close to the gen... :) the Aquaracer is a cool watch too... :)

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
Aquaracer is nice; but dont think I could live without my 3somes, back door action, and driving fast...

e36wchmstr said:
By-Tor said:
Once again... Aquaracer. Mmm...

Lord, please let someone copy this watch. Please, I swear I wont try to get my GF to do a 3some with her best friend any more. I wont "accidentally" aim for the back door. I will keep my car under 4500 RPM for at least a couple of days. Anything you want Lord. I will even give up buying reps for a month, just please please give me this watch replicated as well as the Carrera/Links.

Your best buddy,
E36.

Oh, and a Tag section would be fucking sweet as well.