• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wating for reply, returns

TimepieceUAE

Looking Around
28/3/22
Very good service overall, just would like to return the watch as it does suit me, unfortunately…
Still waiting for Sead to answer that!
Hopefully everything will go well

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Very good service overall, just would like to return the watch as it does suit me, unfortunately…
You'd like to return a 'fake' watch and get a refund because it doesn't SUIT YOU ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This site gets funnier by the day .

Reactions: erekose

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
The chances of returning the watch to China are slim to none. It will most likely get seized. You are buying an illegal conterfiet watch. After you are here for a while you can sell the watch to the members. You have to read and understand the selling process.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Get your post count up and sell it in the M2M section. You’ll lose a little money, but that’s part of the hobby. A TD has no obligation to accept a watch return because the watch doesn’t suit you. Just flip it.