• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watchestrade.net -- Scam Site

zimagain

Looking Around
9/11/10
I consulted with Trailboss99 before this post and he advised me to go ahead with it.

I am a brand new member. I wish I had found this site before I made a rep. purchase from Watchestrade.net. I have ordered and paid via Mastercard for a rep PAM00326 (page 7 of their PAM reps on their site). I was expecting the watch pictured. What was sent was a watch that was not even listed on their web site with a quartz movement that did not even function properly (chrono reset button did not reset reset small hour dial which continues to run unabated). I reported it to them immediately the day I received it. I used the return email address of the individual that informed me the watch had been shipped. That person is Mike Liu [[email protected]]. They refused to take the watch back when I indicated I wanted to send the watch back for the correct one. Their response was that if I wanted the correct one, I should wire via Western Union $80 to cover that cost. I refused to do that.

I obviously have been scammed. However, I did want to warn others against making the same mistake I did.

Regards to all

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Sorry to hear about your woes. I hope you enjoy the non-scammer side of the industry found here.