• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watches quality

DwatchD

Getting To Know The Place
19/11/22
Hi All, I’m a new member here. I’m going to buy my first replica and would like to ask you for some help and recommendations on some models. I already know about TDs so no need to explain this issue :)
Basically I’m interested in the below Omegas by VSF (dealers picked randomly):
1) https://puretimewatch.io/seamaster-...reen-dial-on-green-rubber-strap-a8800-v2.html
2) https://puretimewatch.io/planet-oce...lack-nylon-strap-a8906-super-clone-23144.html
3) https://puretimewatch.io/planet-oce...lue-rubber-strap-a8906-super-clone-23043.html
4) https://www.theonewatches.io/index....5_383&product_id=8546&sort=p.price&order=DESC
5) https://www.theonewatches.io/index....5_383&product_id=9281&sort=p.price&order=DESC
6) https://www.theonewatches.io/index....5_380&product_id=8270&sort=p.price&order=DESC
7) https://www.theonewatches.io/index....5_380&product_id=8188&sort=p.price&order=DESC

Which one of these models is closest to the gen and why? (movement, case, dial?)
Is it true that steel models are closer to gens than ceramic? If so, could you please explain why?
Are there factories that produce better clones of these models than VSF?

At the very end I’d like to ask about Breitling Avenger:

Is the chronograph in this model reliable? I’ve read that Asian replica of 7750 isn’t that good and rather not recommend.

I’ll be very greatful for your opinions and help.

Thanks,
Dan

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I'm curious too, so subscribing for the answer..

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
12/5/20
SoCal
Where do we begin??? Well it’s too early to break balls (7:30am) so simply put, go to google and type in watch of choice along with rwi to get info that you seek. Spoon feeding is frowned upon here. Do your own research, make up your own mind and make your own choice. Oh and welcome aboard.

• Haha
Reactions: P..DR..D

DwatchD

19/11/22
Thank you for the warm welcome😉
I guess my post just shouldn’t have been addressed to you.
And thanks for the Google suggestion. Never heard of it. Maybe I’ll find there some forums for replica watches.

• Sad
Reactions: RepPossessed

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Thank you for the warm welcome😉
I guess my post just shouldn’t have been addressed to you.
And thanks for the Google suggestion. Never heard of it. Maybe I’ll find there some forums for replica watches.
Having instantly endeared yourself to the members here with your first post, you continue to increase our desire to assist with your second…

DwatchD

19/11/22
My intention was to ask people who know these specific models or just have experience in the market and could share it with me. I thought that this experts forum is perfect match for it and someone will help me. I’m sure most of you guys have this knowledge and it’s not from Google but from here and from your experience with watches. So where else I should ask if not on RWI forum.
And the first answer I got was kind of - “don’t ask here, use Google”. C’mon 🤓

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
13/3/16
This will really help you. I actually have a search script that makes it even easier, but by doing this you can restrict your search to a specific site.
  • Go to Google.com.
  • In the search box, enter site:www.website.com with your search term.
  • Refine your search.
The only suggestion I would make is to consider servicing if/when your watch breaks down. Some watchmakers won't service Omega or 7750s. They can be risky or difficult to work on and can be a real headache to the person fixing it. I don't speak for every watchmaker, but I know for sure that some shy away from troublesome models and movements.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
WELCOME !.... RWI is an amazing place to visit and to research. You will find all the answers you need using the various brand forums within. Its part of the fun doing the research and then connecting with other members on their personal experiences etc.....

Your initial approach is kinda like going to the state library and asking the receptionist to answer multiple queries on quantaum mechanics - im sure she will politely suggest you go inside the library and use the extensive research materials available to make your own informed research opinions, as it is here my friend - go forth and use the search function and all will be revealed. Its a marathon NOT A SPRINT so enjoy the journey.

RepPossessed

100 watches in the uk 🤌🏼
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
WELCOME !.... RWI is an amazing place to visit and to research. You will find all the answers you need using the various brand forums within. Its part of the fun doing the research and then connecting with other members on their personal experiences etc.....

Your initial approach is kinda like going to the state library and asking the receptionist to answer multiple queries on quantaum mechanics - im sure she will politely suggest you go inside the library and use the extensive research materials available to make your own informed research opinions, as it is here my friend - go forth and use the search function and all will be revealed. Its a marathon NOT A SPRINT so enjoy the journey.

Very nicely put Sir!

Reactions: Teamjlf

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Put simply, there is no paid information division here, so you should adjust your expectations and understanding of how any form works. Do your research, look into each model and maker for reviews and decide what flaws you can accept. What I find not acceptable as far as flaws you might be fine with. After your research is complete if you are still confused or unclear, then post more pointed questions in the respective sections.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
You sound like a guy who asks a millionaire what to do to become a millionaire. And you want step by step instructions and also they need to write in detail how to do so quickly.

What you just asked is I need other people to do all the research and let you know what to order and you want it in detail. Its almost like they work for you. So try a asking where is best place to help with your search. Which is the search bar at the top.

But as I am in a good mood here is the answer: There isnt a perfect rep they all have flaws. Best to do your own research and ask TD which are actually available to purchase now. Look at Photos of a Gen and the Rep your TD of choice has available to purchase. In the end the biggest giveaway of a fake watch is you. Dont buy a Richard Mille but drive a $4k Honda.

Good luck.

Reactions: Shibbyuk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
My intention was to ask people who know these specific models or just have experience in the market and could share it with me. I thought that this experts forum is perfect match for it and someone will help me. I’m sure most of you guys have this knowledge and it’s not from Google but from here and from your experience with watches. So where else I should ask if not on RWI forum.
And the first answer I got was kind of - “don’t ask here, use Google”. C’mon 🤓
Welcome to RWI. There are many opinions on which watch is “closest to gen.” They each have flaws, and it really depends what component you want to be “closest to gen.” Check out the omega section. There are a lot of good reviews.

Last edited: