• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch eden review

aalvarado

Horology Curious
22/10/08
Hey guys just received my watch from watch eden ordered Oct 31st....a bell and ross 03-51 phantom watch...

Not the best of quality...The hands aren't lumed at all....dont wear the watch in the dark...LOL but oh well it was my first watch ill just do more shopping around from now on!!

mbjoer

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/09
Recently received a Patek Philippe Nautilus from Watcheden.

Comments so far:

Website not the best. It tends to be moody (search function not always working) and pictures not the best.
The price for the watch I bought was good: $88 delivered.
Communication was OK, but not too complicated as I just ordered the watch without any questions.
Delivery took 10 days. Watch was well packed. Very good.
Have had no reason to test customer service...and with a bit of luck I never will!!

The watch itself is not too bad. Feels good and looks really nice. But subdial is cosmetic (I now know to look out for this one) - And a funny one on the subdial: It goes 5...15...10...(???)! - But only visible when you inspect really closely.
Strap so-so. And definitely not up to PP standard. This watch is destined to be a daily workhorse, which will impress no one, and disappoint no one...

As to Watcheden so far: Recommend.