• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Was a rep ever made of this watch?

Obiwan76

Horology Curious
17/3/07
I was recently searching the web and found a limited edition SMP. It was only sold in India and was limited to 50 pieces. I really like the addition of the gold in the band. Just wondering if a rep was ever made of this watch?

smjbindiapreviewvb7.jpg

smjbindiapreviewbjh1.jpg

watchlover

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/06
Obiwan76 said:
I was recently searching the web and found a limited edition SMP. It was only sold in India and was limited to 50 pieces. I really like the addition of the gold in the band. Just wondering if a rep was ever made of this watch?

Wow! I sorta find that hard to believe... only in India? ;)

BUT

Anyways, you can try getting a regular SMP rep, and add the gold tones yourself...

go to an electroplater guy.. tell him what you want done, and ta-da! you have a nice one-of-a-kind rep :D

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
If there's a watch that doesn't go with gold SMP Pro is one. They look really out of place on this watch. Just my 2 cents...

Zebulon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/07
I never seen it on a dealer website. To be honnest, I completely missed it on the Omega collection too.
Nice watch anyway.

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
I have not see that style of bracelet in a rep. If you can get it electroplated like watchlvr said that would look sweet. Make sure to share it with us.

dfwai

16/9/06
If some gold was introduced into the actual watch it would be rather sharp. Not much would be needed just a touch to bring the pieces together. Bezel?

pedrobrites

Known Member
16/2/07
in my opinion the only value that would have for me it would be the gold in the bracelet also to be a limited edition, i've never seen a rep of this one

who2R

Known Member
9/3/07
sorry....but I don't think the bracelet look any good at all, and the dial is too plain for being called "limited edition".

Tim

17/10/06
The bracelet itself might be a rep. I don't think you could retrofit one of the bracelets like that because you cannot get the individual pieces of the link apart.

-T

Obiwan76

Horology Curious
17/3/07
the reason I liked it was that it was different than any other I had seen=)