• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WANTED: Omega Seamaster 300 M GMT or 300 M CHRONOMETER

jamesdean78

Horology Curious
14/5/13
Hi guys...new to this site, and thought you guys could help. Looking to buy a replica of one of the two watches mentioned, but can't seem to find any online other than one site which according to some reviewers when looking online, has deemed it dangerous at best to order from. I am sure you may know of which one I am referring to.

Anyway, would appreciate any help on where I could shop for one of these watches in replica form. Quality does count for me, so if it can be Swiss Made, all the better I suppose, right? Here are links to the Omega site with the two watches I am after:

http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/seamaster/300-m-diver-chronometer/22208000

http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/seamaster/300-m-gmt/25358000

Thanks guys. You can message me with any info or questions. Also, if I have accidentally posted this in the wrong section, let me know where I should redirect it to, and I'll do that.

Best,

Steven

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Hi. Welcome aboard.

These are hard to find of a good quality. You can ask our trusted dealers about them and if they can find them for you.

jamesdean78

Horology Curious
14/5/13
Thanks for the response! So I assume then, that this site, puretime.co is a reputable site with decent quality?

What are some of the better sites for me to check? I don't mind surfing around. So many seem like scams though.

Also, which thread would direct me to the trusted dealers?

Thanks so much!

Steven

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Puretime is one of our trusted dealers. And you can find our trusted dealers in our main page. I cant give you a direct link since I'm on my phone.

Sent from a Bell Telegraph via Western Union

jamesdean78

Horology Curious
14/5/13
I actually found it...thanks!

I also came across a post for the Omega Aqua Terra Mid Size with blue dial worn in Skyfall...I guess this one hasn't been reproduced yet, but would love one when it does get made. So with that, my last question to you. Is there somewhere on this site where strictly new watch updates are posted or when things become available, or should I just check back on say the Omega page for new threads from time to time?

Thanks for all the help.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I actually found it...thanks!

I also came across a post for the Omega Aqua Terra Mid Size with blue dial worn in Skyfall...I guess this one hasn't been reproduced yet, but would love one when it does get made. So with that, my last question to you. Is there somewhere on this site where strictly new watch updates are posted or when things become available, or should I just check back on say the Omega page for new threads from time to time?

Thanks for all the help.

There's no "live news feed" on watches, unless a member here posts it. Just check the Omega sectoon from time to time. The Skyfall AquaTerra is still not being reproduced. So waiting here as well!

Sent from a Bell Telegraph via Western Union