• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Want to sell new UPO!!!?

teisd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/09
Hello

I dont know if this is the right place for this question?
I just received a bran new UPO from Puretime!
It´s not the watch I ordered in the first place, I ordered the Patek Philippe Nautilus Jumbo! But they did not have it in stock, so I was asked to look for another one!
So first I choose the AP Royal Oak, Or The UPO 45mm,Swiss ETA 2824-2, black dial,
orange numbers, black bezel, steel bracelet $288.- This is the watch I received! I inc. the box with cards, book,tags, etc. $50.- Plus shipping $45.- It comes to $383.- The watch itself is great, but it´s to big for me!
So I want to sell it, or trade it! This will be the first time I try sell a watch threw a forum!
I have read the sales rules, But I am not good of taking photos! And in the sales rules it says something abaut the size of the pictures (800*600)
So I question is: would a normal lcd 10mgpx be OK?
Thank you in advance!!

teisd
Denmark

plymman

Renowned Member
13/10/10
A normal 10megapixel image will be too big but you can upload it free to image shack and choose what size you want. They have all the standard sizes for forums.

teisd

30/8/09
Thanks both!

Whre will I find image shack & is it difficult to use?
As you can hear, I´ve got ZERO experience in using these things!

teisd

plymman

Renowned Member
13/10/10
Www.imageshack.us

It's very simple, just click upload, browse to where your photo is and choose the right size (I think 800x600 is the max for the forum).

Once you've uploaded just copy the forum link from the right hand side and paste it into your post and that should be it.

teisd

30/8/09
Hi plymman

Thank´s alot! I will get a camara at my sisters tomorow, and give it go!

A bran new UPO + box is one it´s way!

Thank´s
teisd